Airways to Ayodhya; linked to 4 major cities
In his address, the Union Minister of Civil Aviation and Steel, Shri Jyotiraditya M Scindia said that Ayodhya has been connected to Ahmedabad, Delhi and now to Kolkata and Bengaluru as well.
New Delhi: The Union Minister of Civil Aviation and Steel, Shri Jyotiraditya M Scindia, marked a historic moment by flagging off the inaugural flight connecting Ayodhya to Bangalore and Kolkata. The ceremony was graced by the esteemed presence of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and Union Minister of State for Civil Aviation and Road Transport & Highways, Gen(Dr.) V.K. Singh(Retd.) who witnessed the initiation of these significant air routes.
In his address, the Union Minister of Civil Aviation and Steel, Shri Jyotiraditya M Scindia said that Ayodhya has been connected to Ahmedabad, Delhi and now to Kolkata and Bengaluru as well. Under the leadership of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, we have ensured that within 17 days of the launch of an international airport the ‘Maharshi Valmiki International Airport’, Ayodhya is connected to all four corners of the country. He further said that the connectivity will help devotees from all across the nation to visit the newly built grand Ram temple in Ayodhya.Read Also : NBCC Signs MoU with Telangana High Court
Talking about aviation infrastructure in the state of Uttar Pradesh, Minister Scindia commended the support provided by the Uttar Pradesh government in developing airports at a rapid rate. He also announced that in this year Uttar Pradesh will have a total of 16 airports and this number will go up to 19 airports by 2025.
While addressing the gathering, Union Minister of State for Civil Aviation, Gen (Dr.) V.K. Singh(Retd.) thanked Air India Express for starting this flight and also thanked the Uttar Pradesh state government for their continuous support. He also said that the launch of this flight route symbolizes a commitment to expanding air connectivity and promoting accessibility across regions and this initiative will not only boost tourism but also contribute to the economic development of the connected cities.Read Also : PM Modi inaugurates NBCC built Indian Institute of Skills, Kanpur
The occasion was further adorned by the presence of distinguished guests, Shri Vumlunmang Vualnam, Secretory MoCA, Shri Lallu Singh, Member of Parliament, Ayodhya, Shri Ankur Garg, CCO, Air India Express, and other senior officials who added to the significance of the inaugural event.Read Also : NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
News Must Read
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM