Anurag Malviya Assumes charge of Director (Personnel) of ECIL
Shri A Malviya is a gold medalist in MBA with HR specialisation, PG Diploma in Computer Applications from Bhopal University.
New Delhi: Shri Anurag Malviya has assumed the charge of Director (Personnel) of ECIL), a PSU under the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), w.e.f. 16.10.2023 (FN). Prior to taking over as Director (Personnel), he was holding the post of General Manager (Human Resources), ECIL, Hyderabad since 2021.
Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
Shri A Malviya is a well groomed HR Professional with over 31 years of experience in large Private and Public organisations. In addition to whole gamut of core traditional HR Functions, he has contributed towards transformational HR roles of Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Strategic HRM, Employee Rewards & Recognition, Performance Management System, HR Policy formulation, & Impelmentation etc.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
Shri A Malviya is a gold medalist in MBA with HR specialisation, PG Diploma in Computer Applications from Bhopal University. He also holds a six months Course in Individual Behaviour in Organisation from IIT Delhi. He has been trained at NITIE Mumbai, TISS Mumbai and IIM Calcutta and other reputed and prestigeous institutes.
As Director (Personnel) of ECIL, Shri Malviya will be a member of the Board of Directors and will report to Chairman and Managing Director (CMD). He will be overall in-charge of coordinating and implementing Personnel Policies, Management Functions, Administrative Control etc. in ECIL. He will play a key role in the formulation of Human Resources Development policies, strategies and their implementation.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard