BEE with MPUVNL organized 'Investment Bazaar for Energy Efficiency & Decarbonization Techniques'
The workshop was inaugurated by Mr. Girraj Dandotiya, Chairman MPUVNL; Shri Karmveer Sharma, Managing Director, MPUVNL; Dr. Surendra Bajpai, Nodal Officer & PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh: Bureau of Energy Efficiency in association with Madhya Pradesh Urjja Vikas Nigam Limited (MPUVNL) organized the “Investment Bazaar for Energy Efficiency & Decarbonization Techniques" in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh on 25th May 2023.
The workshop was inaugurated by Mr. Girraj Dandotiya, Chairman MPUVNL; Shri Karmveer Sharma, Managing Director, MPUVNL; Dr. Surendra Bajpai, Nodal Officer & PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry.Read Also : Road & Transport Ministry Maps Entire NHs to Remove Potholes
The workshop was also attended by Mr. Vivek Negi Joint Director, BEE; SIDBI; Central Bank of India; Union Bank of India officials; PAT cell & industries members. With the participation of more than 80 distinguished guests, the event was a great success.
The guests were from various backgrounds like DCs, MSMEs, Financial Institutions, etc. Stalls were put up by industries and FIs to show case their Energy efficiency technologies and schemes. In this event EE Projects with cost of more than Rs. 2 crores have been demonstrated.Read Also : REC Limited collaborates with SAI and AFI
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi