BEL CSR: Hands over ambulance, walk-in cooler and generator
Mr Bhanu Prakash Srivastava, CMD, BEL, handing over an ambulance, walk-in cooler and generator along with medical equipment donated by BEL to the district medical authorities of Krishna district as part of the company's CSR initiatives at BEL-Machilipatnam.
Read Also : NSIC organises 2nd India-Taiwan SME Cooperation Forum
Also seen are Mr Jitendra Singh, GM (BEL-Machilipatnam), senior officers and Union representatives.
Dr Sudharshan, In-charge DMHO, Krishna district, received the handing over certificate on behalf of the Health Department.
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus