BEL signs MoU with AIIMS New Delhi for Patients Waiting Lounge, under CSR
BEL Ghaziabad has contributed CSR projects in Healthcare, Education, Sanitation, and Vocational Skill Development, Assistive devices for PWDs, War Veterans and War Widows under CSR.
New Delhi: On 15th January 2024, Shri Sankar Subramanian N, Executive Director (RADAR) & Unit Head of BEL Ghaziabad and Dr M Srinivas, Director AIIMS New Delhi, signed an MOU for the construction of a Patients Waiting Lounge (PWL) for the needy patients and their attendants.
BEL Ghaziabad would construct and AIIMS New Delhi would operate and maintain the Patients Waiting Lounge. BEL is committing approx. Rs 10, Crore for the creation of the Patients Waiting Lounge at AIIMS New Delhi.
Due to the huge footfall at AIIMS New Delhi for taking specialised medical treatment from super specialists and medical infra available here, patient waiting lounge is basic need of community/patients and attenders. Beneficiaries of this facility would be patients, coming from different parts of India, seeking consultation & treatment for various medical complexities.Read Also : THDCIL conferred with prestigious 1st Prize for ‘Advancement in Green Mobility
The waiting lounge with seating capacity of approx. 1000 patients, would be constructed with pre-fabricated panels and would be equipped with required amenities and furnishings. The construction is likely to start this month.
Speaking on the occasion, the Director of AIIMS New Delhi told that this facility would be a boon for patients waiting for their turn at AIIMS campus. He appreciated BEL for its dedication and contribution of CSR, which is meaningful and useful for the well-being of common people in the society.Read Also : MECL Drills Past Remarkable Milestone, Surpasses 3 Lakh Meters of Exploratory Drilling
Executive Director (Radar) & Unit Head, Sh Subramanian, said that over a period of time BEL has created societal impact by providing quality equipment & services to Defence forces and by extending a helping hand for needy & underprivileged segments thru CSR initiatives, thereby creating a safe and better India. Professional teams at BEL are working for design and execution of Defence and CSR projects.
Shri Chetan Auti Patil, Head (HR&A), Smt. Aparna Tiwari-Head (CSR/HR) of BEL Ghaziabad, Dr Anoop Daga, Dr Rajeev Makhuri, and Senior officers of AIIMS New Delhi were present during the event.
BEL Ghaziabad has contributed CSR projects in Healthcare, Education, Sanitation, and Vocational Skill Development, Assistive devices for PWDs, War Veterans and War Widows under CSR.Read Also : HPCL and Birmingham University join hands
News Must Read
- Cyber Frauds: Kotak Mahindra Employees arrested for opening 2,000 fraudulent accounts
- Grid India Wins Rs. 272.68 Cr NBCC E-Auction for 61,000 Sqft in Ayurvigyan Nagar
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention