BEL signs MoU with IITM Pravartak Technologies Foundation
The MoU aims at leveraging the complementary strengths and capabilities of BEL and IITM to develop the technology of Distributed Acoustic Sensing.
Bengaluru: Navratna Defence PSU Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL) has signed an MoU with IITM Pravartak Technologies Foundation for cooperation in the field of Distributed Acoustic Sensing.
The MoU aims at leveraging the complementary strengths and capabilities of BEL and IITM to develop the technology of Distributed Acoustic Sensing. It will also enable BEL and IITM in addressing future business in the perimeter security domain.
IITM Pravartak Technologies Foundation is a Company Registered under the Companies Act 2013. Pravartak is a Section 8 company created by the Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM) with an aim to promote science, research and development. A Department of Science and Technology-sponsored hub, it will promote the science, research and development of Cyber-Physical System.Read Also : Aviation Ministry's initiatives for workforce expansion in DGCA, AERA and AAI
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus