BEL signs MoU with IITM Pravartak Technologies Foundation
The MoU aims at leveraging the complementary strengths and capabilities of BEL and IITM to develop the technology of Distributed Acoustic Sensing.
Bengaluru: Navratna Defence PSU Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL) has signed an MoU with IITM Pravartak Technologies Foundation for cooperation in the field of Distributed Acoustic Sensing.
The MoU aims at leveraging the complementary strengths and capabilities of BEL and IITM to develop the technology of Distributed Acoustic Sensing. It will also enable BEL and IITM in addressing future business in the perimeter security domain.
IITM Pravartak Technologies Foundation is a Company Registered under the Companies Act 2013. Pravartak is a Section 8 company created by the Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM) with an aim to promote science, research and development. A Department of Science and Technology-sponsored hub, it will promote the science, research and development of Cyber-Physical System.Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024