Bharat Electronics Limited wins orders worth Rs 847 Crore
The scope of work of this project includes supply, installation and maintenance of IT and networking infrastructure, field IT support and centralized management and monitoring.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) signed the contract with the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC), Ministry of Finance, Government of India on 30 January 2024 for the implementation and management of IT infrastructure. The value of this contract obtained through open bidding is Rs. 665.84 crores plus applicable taxes.
The scope of work of this project includes supply, installation and maintenance of IT and networking infrastructure, field IT support and centralized management and monitoring. Maintenance support will be provided for 5 years including the period of implementation. This is one of the largest civil projects awarded by BEL on a competitive basis during the current financial year.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has signed a Contract with the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC), Ministry of Finance, Govt of India on 30th January 2024 for implementation & management of IT infrastructure.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
The value of the contract, won through open bidding, is Rs. 665.84 crores plus taxes. The scope of the project is to supply, install and maintain IT & networking infra, field IT support and centralized management and monitoring. Maintenance support will be provided for 5 years inclusive of the implementation period. This is one of the biggest Civilian Projects acquired on a competitive basis by BEL during the current financial year.Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
BEL has also received additional orders worth Rs 182 crore for miscellaneous spares and services since the last disclosure on 17 Jan 24.
BEL has also received additional orders worth Rs. 182 Cr towards miscellaneous spares & services since last disclosure on 17 th Jan 24.
Along with the above, in the current financial year, BEL has received Rs. Orders worth Rs 28494 crore have been received.
With the above BEL has received cumulative orders of Rs. 28494 Cr in the current financial year.Read Also : Coal India First Aid Competition 2024 ' concludes at WCL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut