BHEL appoints Koppu Sadashiv Murthy as CMD
The decision was made by the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC), headed by the Prime Minister.
New Delhi: Shri Koppu Sadashiv Murthy has been appointed as the new Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), effective from November 1, 2022.Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
The decision was made by the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC), headed by the Prime Minister. Shri Murthy brings with him a wealth of experience and expertise in the field of power generation and engineering, making him an ideal choice for this prestigious position.Read Also : Air Marshal Praveen Keshav Vohra takes over as Senior Air Staff Officer of Western Air Command, IAF
The company in its BSE filing states, it is informed that the Company has received a communication dated 23.10.2023, from the Ministry of Heavy Industries, informing that the Appointment Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) has approved the appointment of Shri Koppu Sadashiv Murthy, Executive Director (ED), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) to the post of Chairman and Managing Director (CMD), BHEL w.e.f. the date of his assumption of charge of the post on or after 01.11.2023 till the date of his superannuation i.e. 28.02.2027, or until further orders, whichever is earlier.Read Also : iDEX-DIO signs 300th contract for Defence Innovation
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'