Bhubaneswar airport: Journey of glittering achievement for AAI & BEL
Today at AAI’s Bhubaneswar airport, a new chapter has been written for the Indian Aviation Industry, with the inauguration and commissioning of the Indigenous Air Traffic Management Automation System (ATMAS).Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
The joint development of this new facility underlines the journey of glittering achievement for AAI & Bharat Electronics Limited.
Hon’ble Chairman, AAI, Sh. Sanjeev Kumar and Hon’ble Chairman & MD, Bharat Electronics Limited, Sh. Bhanu Prakash Srivastava inaugurated this jointly developed Automation System in the august presence of senior officials from both AAI and BEL.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
Also, Chairman, AAI unveiled a booklet showcasing the journey of this creative collaboration giving wings to GoI's Make in India initiative.
Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard