Bhubaneswar Airport's New Link Building Opens Tomorrow
This building will also enhance the existing capacity of the international terminal from 285 passengers in the busiest hours to 384 passengers.
New Delhi: At Airport Authority of India’s Biju Patnaik International Airport, Bhubaneswar airport, the Link Building between Terminal-1 (Domestic) and Terminal-2 (International) built at a project cost of Rs 87.21 Crores is all set for inauguration tomorrow. This facility will be inaugurated by the Hon’ble Minister of State for Civil Aviation and Road Transport & Highways Shri General V K Singh.Read Also : THDCIL conferred with prestigious 1st Prize for ‘Advancement in Green Mobility
This link building will be equipped with an arrival facility for international passengers along with immigration and baggage claim belts on the first and ground floor respectively.
This building will also enhance the existing capacity of the international terminal from 285 passengers in the busiest hours to 384 passengers.Read Also : MECL Drills Past Remarkable Milestone, Surpasses 3 Lakh Meters of Exploratory Drilling
News Must Read
- Cyber Frauds: Kotak Mahindra Employees arrested for opening 2,000 fraudulent accounts
- Grid India Wins Rs. 272.68 Cr NBCC E-Auction for 61,000 Sqft in Ayurvigyan Nagar
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention