CANARA Bank to hold board meet on Jan 24; will announce Financial Results
In the Stock Exchanges notice it is mentioned that the Board Meeting of the Bank is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, the 24 th January 2024 at its Head Office, Bengaluru.
New Delhi: CANARA BANK informed BSE today about the Board Meeting which will be held on 24 January 2024. The bank will consider financial statements for the period ending December 2023.
In the Stock Exchanges notice it is mentioned that the Board Meeting of the Bank is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, the 24 th January 2024 at its Head Office, Bengaluru, inter-alia, to consider and approve the Unaudited (Reviewed) Standalone and Consolidated Financial Results of the Bank for the Third Quarter and Nine Months ended 31.12.2023.Read Also : MECL Drills Past Remarkable Milestone, Surpasses 3 Lakh Meters of Exploratory Drilling
Given the aforesaid, pursuant to SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 read with Canara Bank's Code of Conduct for Prohibition of Insider Trading, the "Trading Window" for the Directors, Designated Persons of the Bank, their relatives and Connected Persons to deal in shares of the Bank, will re-open w.e.f. 27 th January 2024.
The closure of Trading Window beginning from 1st January 2024 has been announced vide our letter no SD:501/502/11/12::2023-24 dated 21.12.2023.
News Must Read
- Cyber Frauds: Kotak Mahindra Employees arrested for opening 2,000 fraudulent accounts
- Grid India Wins Rs. 272.68 Cr NBCC E-Auction for 61,000 Sqft in Ayurvigyan Nagar
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention