Sri T Saminathan, CMD, KIOCL attends International conference in New Delhi
Shri T Saminathan participated in the conference and was one of the panel members to speak on “TRANSITION TOWARDS 2030 and VISION 2047”.
New Delhi: International Conference titled Indian Minerals & Metals Industry: Transition towards 2030 & Vision 2047 was organised by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI ) and NMDC on August 23 -24, 2022 in New Delhi. The conference commemorates 75 glorious years of Independence.
The key objective of the conference was deliberations on the roadmap for Minerals & Metals sector Vision 2047. Shri Prahalad Joshi, Hon”ble Minister of Coal and Mines addressed the conference along with Shri Jyotiraditya Scindia, Hon’ble Minister of Civil Aviation and Steel, Govt. of India.
Shri T Saminathan participated in the conference and was one of the panel members to speak on “TRANSITION TOWARDS 2030 and VISION 2047”. A presentation was made on the topic “The best way to predict the future is to create it”.Read Also : RVNL Appoints Vivek Gupta as Part-time Government Director onboard
News Must Read
- MOIL's November Production up by 35% y-o-y
- IAF trainer aircraft crashed in Ravelli Village
- INS Sandhayak: GRSE delivers 'Largest Ever Survey Vessel to be built in the Country on Navy Day 2023
- SJVN commissions both units of 60 MW Naitwar Mori Hydro project
- A Sea of Valor: Celebrating Indian Navy Day
- Rajahmundry Airport Takes Flight: AAI Expansion Plan Ready for Takeoff
- Oil India signs MoU with Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
- NMDC Best Ever Production Upto Nov 23
- NTPC Records Remarkable Growth in Coal Despatch and Production
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes