CMD SECL inspects Gevra mine; reviews land acquisition work
New Delhi: Chairman and Managing Director of South Eastern Coalfields Ltd (SECL), Dr. Prem Sagar Mishra, recently conducted an inspection of the Gevra mine and reviewed the progress of land acquisition work.
During his visit, Dr. Mishra engaged with the team and personally visited the villages where land acquisition processes are underway. He emphasized the need for prompt and sensitive action on land acquisition cases and effective communication.
Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
Additionally, Dr. Mishra assessed the activities at the departmental Overload Removal (OBR) patch and provided directives to enhance the Hall Road. He also discussed strategies to boost production in the second half of the financial year for SECL's mega projects.Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage