CMD SECL Dr. P S Mishra reached Raigarh, inspected Chhal Mine
Raigarh: Chairman and Managing Director SECL reached Raigarh area's chhal khadan early morning on may 24. He inspected the mine from the viewpoint and while interacting with the core team on mining activities gave necessary instructions. About one-third of the production of the Raigarh area comes from Bark OC.
On May 23, for the first time, Raigarh area removed 2 lakh cubic meters of OBR, which is the highest ever OBR in a single day. This year, this area is in preparation for an annual production of more than 16 million tonnes as per the AAP target.
Read Also : Shri Ashwini Vaishnaw chaired meeting of Consultative Committee for Ministry of Railways
CMD Dr. Mishra also took information and provided guidelines regarding the CHP being developed near Chhal mine and related issues.Read Also : Shri P Upadhyay INAS takes over as Director General of Naval Armament
News Must Read
- PFC bids farewell to Shri R.S. Dhillon, CMD
- CIL increased non-coking coal prices by 8%; expects Rs 2703 Cr Revenue
- Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi reviewed NCL's performance
- NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
- Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
- Salim G. Purushothaman assumed additional charge of CMD, BCL
- Union Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 1st Mining Start Up Summit at IIT Bombay
- MOIL double its digit production target in FY’24; Reports 250.59 cr profit in FY23
- ISRO launches GSLV NVS-01 mission
- WAPCOS and NLCIL's strategic collaboration for various development projects