CMD, SJVN awards winners of HPU Inter College Girls Kabaddi Championship 2023-24
Sh. Sharma encouraged the students to become ideal citizens, and exhorted them to stay happy and say no to drugs.
Sanjauli/Shimla: Sh. Nand Lal Sharma, Chairman & Managing Director, SJVN Limited graced the closing ceremony of HPU Inter College Girls Kabaddi Championship 2023-24 as chief guest. The tournament was hosted by Centre of Excellence Government College, Sanjauli.
Addressing the participants, faculty members, tournament officials, teachers from various participating colleges and the students, Sh. Nand Lal Sharma said that it is matter of pride that India is the reigning Asian Champion in kabaddi in Men & Women categories.Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
Games like kabaddi call for pro-active presence of mind, team management, physical strength and understanding the opponent's strategy. Sportswomen around the world are inspiring others and promoting gender equality which is fostering a more inclusive society.
Sh. Sharma encouraged the students to become ideal citizens, and exhorted them to stay happy and say no to drugs.Read Also : Air Marshal Praveen Keshav Vohra takes over as Senior Air Staff Officer of Western Air Command, IAF
The final match was played between Centre of Excellence Government College, Sanjauli and Government Degree College, Dharamshala. Sh. Nand Lal Sharma felicitated the winning teams, the outstanding performers and tournament officials.Read Also : iDEX-DIO signs 300th contract for Defence Innovation
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'