CMD, WAPCOS met Director, Daiki Axis India Pvt
They discussed use of decentralized STP (Johkasou) products in India.
Mr. R. K. Agrawal, CMD, WAPCOS today met Mr. Rio Waza, Director, Daiki Axis India Pvt. Ltd, a 100% subsidiary of Daiki Japan. During the meeting, discussions were held regarding use of decentralized STP (Johkasou) products in India.
Read Also : NSIC organises 2nd India-Taiwan SME Cooperation Forum
The meeting was also attended by Mr. A.N.N. Prasad, Chief Executive Director (P,D&L); Mr. Amitabh Tripathi, Senior Executive Director (HP) of WAPCOS and Mr. Kamal Tiwari, Director, Daiki Axis Environment Pvt. Ltd.; Mr. K. C. Pandey, Advisor, Daiki Axis India Pvt. Ltd.
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus