CMD, WAPCOS met Director, Daiki Axis India Pvt
They discussed use of decentralized STP (Johkasou) products in India.
Mr. R. K. Agrawal, CMD, WAPCOS today met Mr. Rio Waza, Director, Daiki Axis India Pvt. Ltd, a 100% subsidiary of Daiki Japan. During the meeting, discussions were held regarding use of decentralized STP (Johkasou) products in India.
Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
The meeting was also attended by Mr. A.N.N. Prasad, Chief Executive Director (P,D&L); Mr. Amitabh Tripathi, Senior Executive Director (HP) of WAPCOS and Mr. Kamal Tiwari, Director, Daiki Axis Environment Pvt. Ltd.; Mr. K. C. Pandey, Advisor, Daiki Axis India Pvt. Ltd.
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut