CMPDI Forays into Non-Coal Exploration, Submits Geological Report of Bauxite Exploration
This project was fully funded by National Mineral Exploration Trust (NMET), Ministry of Mines, Govt. of India.
New Delhi: Central Mine Planning and Design Institute, A Mini Ratna Company and a Subsidiary of Coal India Limited forays in to Non-Coal Exploration and successfully submitted Geological Report of Bauxite Exploration for the project “Preliminary Exploration (G3) of Bauxite in Madua Pat I Bauxite Block, Lohardaga District, Jharkhand” to National Mineral Exploration Trust (NMET). This project was fully funded by National Mineral Exploration Trust (NMET), Ministry of Mines, Govt. of India.
A total of 1.40 million tonnes net in-situ Bauxite resource with an average grade of 33.46% Al2O3, 11.67 million tonnes net in-situ Aluminous Laterite resource with an average grade of 34.46% Al2O3 in “Inferred Category” has been estimated in the block and were added in the national inventory.
In addition to above 10.95 million tonnes net in-situ TiO2 containing ore has been estimated with average grade of 7.04 % TiO2 in the block.Read Also : ONGC Chairman along with Directors met Goa Chief Minister
Furthermore, two Bauxite exploration projects in Lohardaga district and one Base metal exploration project in Giridih district are being executed by CMPDI.Read Also : EIL, HRRL and L&T achieves another milestone
CMPDI as part of Diversification, carried out Bauxite exploration and successfully submitted GR (Geological Report) to NMET. CMPDI is the key and established player in Coal exploration in the country. CMPDI has completed over 1000 coal exploration projects in India in all types of terrain and geological set-up. This has resulted in proving more than 152 billion tonnes of coal reserves.Read Also : Road & Transport Ministry Maps Entire NHs to Remove Potholes
News Must Read
- EIL, HRRL and L&T achieves another milestone
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally