CMPDI Forays into Non-Coal Exploration, Submits Geological Report of Bauxite Exploration
This project was fully funded by National Mineral Exploration Trust (NMET), Ministry of Mines, Govt. of India.
New Delhi: Central Mine Planning and Design Institute, A Mini Ratna Company and a Subsidiary of Coal India Limited forays in to Non-Coal Exploration and successfully submitted Geological Report of Bauxite Exploration for the project “Preliminary Exploration (G3) of Bauxite in Madua Pat I Bauxite Block, Lohardaga District, Jharkhand” to National Mineral Exploration Trust (NMET). This project was fully funded by National Mineral Exploration Trust (NMET), Ministry of Mines, Govt. of India.
A total of 1.40 million tonnes net in-situ Bauxite resource with an average grade of 33.46% Al2O3, 11.67 million tonnes net in-situ Aluminous Laterite resource with an average grade of 34.46% Al2O3 in “Inferred Category” has been estimated in the block and were added in the national inventory.
In addition to above 10.95 million tonnes net in-situ TiO2 containing ore has been estimated with average grade of 7.04 % TiO2 in the block.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
Furthermore, two Bauxite exploration projects in Lohardaga district and one Base metal exploration project in Giridih district are being executed by CMPDI.Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
CMPDI as part of Diversification, carried out Bauxite exploration and successfully submitted GR (Geological Report) to NMET. CMPDI is the key and established player in Coal exploration in the country. CMPDI has completed over 1000 coal exploration projects in India in all types of terrain and geological set-up. This has resulted in proving more than 152 billion tonnes of coal reserves.Read Also : Coal India First Aid Competition 2024 ' concludes at WCL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut