Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
In FY22 it successfully auctioned a total of 95.9 million tonnes (MT) of coal through its e-auction platform surpassing the previous year's record of 77.4 MT.
New Delhi: According to an estimation there is a posibility that India's largest Coal producer PSU, Coal India Limited to e-auction approximately 60 million tonnes of coal in second part of the current fiscal year.
This will leads a heavy increase in comparion with the first half which was 32 million tonnes.Coal india is aiming to sell 15 percent of its production in coming months via e-auctions it is also said by the Shri PM Prasad who is currently serving as the Coal India Chairman.
Coal India Ltd (CIL) has achieved a remarkable 31% growth in despatch under the five e-auction windows, reaching an impressive 77.4 million tonnes (mt) during the period from April to December 2021. In FY22 it successfully auctioned a total of 95.9 million tonnes (MT) of coal through its e-auction platform surpassing the previous year's record of 77.4 MT.Read Also : PM Modi inaugurates NBCC built Indian Institute of Skills, Kanpur
The company auctioned a total of 17 coal mines with a Peak Rated Capacity (PRC) of 51 MTPA during FY22 and achieved a record average revenue of Rs. 3,260 per tonne of coal sold through e-auctions in FY22.
Earlier the company has targeted to meet up the target 1 billion tonne output by financial year 2026, and it has to be seen that the company will rely in its target or not.Read Also : NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
News Must Read
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM