Coal India's market capitalisation crosses Rs 2 lakh crore
Coal India's market capitalization has been rising steadily in recent months, as investors have become more optimistic about the company's prospects.
Coal India, the world's largest coal producer crossed the Rs 2 lakh crore market capitalization mark. This is a significant milestone for the company, which is a major contributor to the Indian economy.
Coal India's market capitalization has been rising steadily in recent months, as investors have become more optimistic about the company's prospects.Read Also : RVNL Appoints Vivek Gupta as Part-time Government Director onboard
The company is well-positioned to benefit from the growing demand for coal in India, as the country continues to industrialize. Coal India is also benefiting from higher coal prices, which have been boosted by the global energy crisis.Read Also : MOIL's November Production up by 35% y-o-y
Coal India's strong financial performance has also contributed to its rising market capitalization. In the first half of the current financial year, the company's net profit rose by 23% year-on-year. The company is also expected to perform well in the second half of the year, as the demand for coal is expected to remain strong.
Coal India's market capitalization crossing the Rs 2 lakh crore mark is a positive sign for the Indian economy. It shows that investors are confident in the company's prospects and the Indian economy as a whole.Read Also : Bobba Group Announces Flexible Pay-As-You-Store Storage Option for Businesses
News Must Read
- MOIL's November Production up by 35% y-o-y
- IAF trainer aircraft crashed in Ravelli Village
- INS Sandhayak: GRSE delivers 'Largest Ever Survey Vessel to be built in the Country on Navy Day 2023
- SJVN commissions both units of 60 MW Naitwar Mori Hydro project
- A Sea of Valor: Celebrating Indian Navy Day
- Rajahmundry Airport Takes Flight: AAI Expansion Plan Ready for Takeoff
- Oil India signs MoU with Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
- NMDC Best Ever Production Upto Nov 23
- NTPC Records Remarkable Growth in Coal Despatch and Production
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes