Coal India releases Technical Guide on Internal Audit for Coal Industry
New Delhi: Shri P. M. Prasad, Chairman, Coal India Ltd. (CIL), released the “Technical Guide on Internal Audit of Coal Industry,” penned by CIL Finance Division in collaboration with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
The publication will serve as a valuable resource for professionals engaged in internal audit of the coal industry, helping them in the efficient execution of their professional obligations.
Read Also : Air Marshal Praveen Keshav Vohra takes over as Senior Air Staff Officer of Western Air Command, IAF
Shri Vinay Ranjan, Director (P&IR), CIL, Dr. B. Veera Reddy, Director (Technical), CIL, Shri Mukesh Choudhary, Director (Marketing), CIL and Shri Brajesh Kumar Tripathy, Chief Vigilance Officer, CIL and Independent Directors were present on the occasion.Read Also : iDEX-DIO signs 300th contract for Defence Innovation
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'