Coal Minister virtually inaugurated three CSR projects at New Delhi
New Delhi: Three high-impact visibility CSR projects aimed at empowering the youth of coalfield areas were inaugurated virtually on 31st Jan 2024 by Hon’ble Union Minister for Coal, Mines and Parliamentary Affairs, Shri Pralhad Joshi Ji.
The CSR project inaugurated today were the skill development of 655 candidates from peripheral areas of coal mines which will be implemented through Tata Strive at Nagpur, Chindwada, Varanasi and Kamrup Centres, another in line was Supporting Digital Education in 11 coal mining districts of Jharkhand state under the command areas of ECL, BCCL and CCL by Smart Classrooms and ICT Lab Installation in Government School through EdCIL and the third project which inaugurated was Setting up Multi Skill Development Institutes (MSDIs) in subsidiaries of CIL starting with Jaria and Bhurkunda, in the first phase.
The event was conducted in the august presence of Secy (Coal), Senior Officers from the Ministry of Coal, and Top Management of the Implementing Partners viz Tata Strive, EdCIL and NSDC. CMDs and officers of Coal India and subsidiary companies, beneficiaries of projects were also connected virtually.Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
Hon’ble Union Minister emphasized in his address, the need for proper utilization of the CSR funds through monitoring and impact assessment during and post-implementation of the project. He also interacted with the beneficiaries and extended his good wishes to the youth and complimented Coal India and its CSR activities that are building the youth of the country expected that these projects would further strengthen in building coal India as a brand through such large-scale CSR interventions.Read Also : Coal India First Aid Competition 2024 ' concludes at WCL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut