Coal Ministry extends deadline to empanel third-party testing agencies
The date has been extended till 17:00 Hrs , 30th November 2023.
The Ministry of Coal has extended the date for submitting the Request for Qualification (RFQ) for empanelment of Third-Party Testing Agencies (TPA) responsible for the collection, preparation, analysis and documentation of coal samples at different Coal Loading Points in accordance with the terms & conditions outlined in this RFQ nationwide. The date has been extended till 17:00 Hrs , 30th November 2023.
In view of the extension, experienced entities are invited to submit online applications for RFQ using the submission link starrating.coal.gov.in/tpa_cco.
Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
The Coal Controller’s Organization (CCO), a key subordinate office under the Ministry of Coal, oversees the grading of Coal/lignite seams/mines, quality surveillance and other responsibilities under the Colliery Control Rule 2004 (Amended in 2021).
For technical assistance with the online submission portal, can contact the Help Desk at nic-coal[at]nic[dot]in.
For any further information, Shri Joginder Singh (OSD) CCO may be contacted on 9491145117 and 8309411420.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard