Coal Ministry Special Campaign 3.0 in full swing with active participation by Coal PSUs
Cleanliness Drive to be Undertaken at 763 Sites; 5218 MT Scrap Identified for Disposal
New Delhi: The Ministry of Coal along with all its PSUs and field offices is observing the Special Campaign 3.0 on Swachhata from 02nd to 31st Oct 2023. The preparatory phase of the campaign commenced from 15th of September with an aim to identify targets to be achieved during the campaign period.
The main phase of the campaign officially started from 2nd October and will continue till 31st October, 2023.
The focus areas of the Campaign includes effective disposal of public grievances, references from the Members of Parliament, Parliament Assurances, cleanliness drive, disposal of scrap and weeding out of files and other swachhata related activities.Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
Preparatory meeting at the level of Additional Secretary were taken with all stakeholders including Coal PSUs to chalk out strategy, creating awareness and gearing up all stakeholders within the jurisdiction of the Ministry for successful implementation of the Campaign and achieving the targets under different categories of Special campaign 3.0 set out in consultation with all stakeholders.
In the preparatory phase, Ministry of Coal has identified 763 sites for cleanliness campaign and set a target to review 129,301 physical files & 59,213 e-Files for better record management. A total of 5218 MT of scrap has been identified for disposal.
The Coal Ministry is undertaking various activities as best practices and aspires to accomplish these tasks before the end of the campaign which will foster cleanliness and elevate workplace experiences impacting lasting change with respect to the environment.Read Also : Naval Exercise Prasthan at ONGC’s R 12A Ratna Platform
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage