CVO, CIL Chairs meeting on participative & Preventive Vigilance
Coal India has initiated a three-month campaign to disseminate the principles of preventive vigilance as per the directives of the CVC.
New Delhi: Shri Brajesh Kumar Tripathy, Chief Vigilance Officer (CVO), Coal India Ltd., chaired a meeting with Executive Directors and Heads of Departments on Participative & Preventive Vigilance at Coal India’s headquarters in Kolkata.
During the meeting, Shri Tripathy underscored the significance of preventive vigilance. He stated that the aim of holding such programs is to cultivate awareness and reinforce collective dedication to uphold integrity in public governance.Read Also : NSIC organises 2nd India-Taiwan SME Cooperation Forum
Coal India has initiated a three-month campaign to disseminate the principles of preventive vigilance as per the directives of the CVC.Read Also : REC signs loan agreement with RUMSL
The campaign, which will run till November 15, 2023, will focus on various facets of preventive vigilance, such as raising awareness about Public Interest Disclosures and Protection of Informers (PIDPI) Resolution, conducting capacity building programs, identifying and implementing systemic improvement measures, harnessing technology for efficient complaint disposal, updating circulars, guidelines, and manuals, and expediting complaint resolution.
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus