ECIL hands over Vacuum Assisted Delivery Systems under CSR
This initiative will be benefitted to around 3,600 pregnant women in the District.
New Delhi: ECIL under its CSR activities of FY 2022-23 had procured and Handed Over Vacuum Assisted Delivery Systems to Government General Hospital, Siddipet (4 No.’s) and Government District Hospital, Gajwel (2 No.’s) at a cost of Rs. 9.48 Lakhs + GST in the presence of Director (GMC), Medical Superintendents of both Hospitals and other officials on 30.11.2022.
Shri C Munikrishna, AGM(P&A) has handed over the Vacuum Assisted Delivery Systems and informed that the vacuum delivery system supports gentle, smooth delivery and allows obstetricians to execute safe individualized interventions. This initiative will be benefitted to around 3,600 pregnant women in the District.
Hospital Administration has thanked ECIL for providing Vacuum Assisted Delivery Systems and equipping Government Hospitals with advanced technology for better treatment to the people.
ECIL Representatives, Dr. P Venu Babu (Chief Medical Officer), Shri Sunil Kumar (Personnel Officer), Shri Y Raja Karunanidhi (General Secretary, ECIL Officer’s Association) and Shri N.Ganesh (Chief Organizing Secretary, ECIL Staff and Worker’s Union) have participated and made this event successful.Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong