EIL and GAIL Achieve Milestone in Usar Petrochemical Project
New Delhi: Engineering India Limited (EIL) and GAIL have reached a significant milestone in the Usar Petrochemical Project in Maharashtra. The successful completion of raft casting for six blending silos marks the commencement of the civil and structural works inside the Polypropylene (PP) Unit.
Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
This achievement highlights the progress made in the construction of the 500 KTA PDH-PP Petrochemical project, which aims to convert Raigad into a 500 KTPA Polypropylene complex with an estimated investment of Rs 8800 crore.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard