EIL CMD delivers Inaugural Address at INPSC 2023
New Delhi: Ms. Vartika Shukla, Chairman & Managing Director of Engineers India Limited delivered the Inaugural Address during the Inaugural Session (Pursuing Excellence through Leadership, Culture & Innovations) of the 6th Annual International Process Safety Conference INPSC 2023 in New Delhi.
Read Also : NBCC Signs MoU with Telangana High Court
Being one of the most influential multidisciplinary process industry forums in India, INPSC brings together global CXOs & safety leaders from regulatory agencies, asset owners, EPC contractors and technology & equipment suppliers from over 100 global organisations to foster the exchange of industry best practices, ideas, expertise and technologies for the Process Industry.
News Must Read
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM