EIL organizes 58th Annual General Meeting
C&MD, EIL also apprised the shareholders of the Company’s business and operational performance during FY2022-23.
New Delhi, September 15, 2023: The 58th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Engineers India Limited (EIL) was held on September 15, 2023 at its Head Office in New Delhi through Video Conferencing (VC). Ms. Vartika Shukla, C&MD, EIL presided over the virtual AGM which was graced by Government Nominee Director, Functional Directors, Independent Directors, Nominee of the President of India and the Company Secretary.
Addressing the shareholders, C&MD presented EIL's performance and accomplishments in Fiscal year 2022-23 and laid the roadmap for the Company's future growth. Emphasizing on the Company’s innate capabilities to respond to dynamic demands of the evolving global energy landscape, Ms. Shukla stated about EIL’s journey in the era of global energy transition fully aligned with its new vision “To be a Global Leader Offering Total Energy Solutions for a Sustainable Future”.Read Also : NSIC organises 2nd India-Taiwan SME Cooperation Forum
C&MD, EIL also expressed that accelerating energy demand in India stimulated by a fast-growing economy and rapid urbanization has unleashed a plethora of opportunities. As India’s leading Engineering Consultancy & EPC, EIL is uniquely positioned to capitalize on these prospects in the hydrocarbons space.
“EIL has also emerged as a trusted partner for clients, both in India and abroad, in their journey towards Environment, sustainability and energy transition. After being synonymous with India’s hydrocarbons sector, the Company is now leading the way in building a cleaner, greener and prosperous world for the generations to come”, C&MD added.Read Also : REC signs loan agreement with RUMSL
C&MD, EIL also apprised the shareholders of the Company’s business and operational performance during FY2022-23 as well as initiatives undertaken in the areas of R&D, Human Resources, CSR, Make in India, Quality Management etc.
Read Also : Day 2 at CPSEs Roundtable & Exhibition 2023: CVO visited GAIL stall
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus