Electric Bus soon to be unveiled between Delhi-Mumbai Express
The Delhi-Mumbai Express highway is supposed to be the first in Asia and the second in the world on which an animal overpass has been built so that animals do not have to cross the road.
Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari has assured that electric buses will soon start to run on the Delhi-Mumbai Express National Highway and the distance between Delhi to Jaipur will be covered in two hours.
While addressing the inauguration and foundation stone laying ceremony of 17 road projects with an investment of more than Rs 2500 crore in Udaipur, information was provided about the upcoming project of constructing a 67km four-lane expressway from Bandikui to Jaipur. The project is estimated to be completed by November 2024.
Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
The Delhi-Mumbai Express highway is supposed to be the first in Asia and the second in the world on which an animal overpass has been built so that animals do not have to cross the road. As per the state view, in Rajasthan, the center is building express highways costing Rs 60,000 crore apart from the 1328km Delhi-Mumbai Express Highways being built for Rs 1 lakh crore, of which work of Rs 22,000 crore has been done in the state.Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
The state government on the other hand has announced Maharana Pratap Corridor in the state budget and the double-engine government will work at a high pace to complete the project.Read Also : Coal India First Aid Competition 2024 ' concludes at WCL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut