GAIL Takes Customer Experience to next level, launched 'ComfoZone'
New Delhi: GAIL (India) Limited takes customer experience to the next level with the launch of "ComfoZone", a first-of-its-kind modular waiting room at Namo Ghat, Varanasi CNG Station.Read Also : NSIC organises 2nd India-Taiwan SME Cooperation Forum
While the vehicle gets filled with CNG, customers can enjoy snacks and beverages while relaxing in a fully air-conditioned space.
Read Also : REC signs loan agreement with RUMSL
Shri Sanjay Kumar, Director (Marketing), GAIL (India) Limited, along with other senior officials, inaugurated the ComfoZone. GAIL plans to build similar modular waiting rooms at other CNG stations in India to provide a unique and relaxing experience to its customers.Read Also : Day 2 at CPSEs Roundtable & Exhibition 2023: CVO visited GAIL stall
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus