Grid-India distributed 57 nos. of benches to MCD Hospitals under CSR initiative
Grid-India is committed for betterment of society at large through various activities/initiatives under Corporate Social Responsibility.
Grid India distributed equipments to MCD Hospitals under CSR initiative
NEW DELHI- Grid-India is committed for betterment of society at large through various activities/initiatives under Corporate Social Responsibility. In this noble endeavour, Grid-India has distributed 57 nos. of benches for the use of patients and visitors to MCD Hospitals located near its offices in Delhi.
ED (Finance) & ED (Strategic Planning & Monitoring) ,Grid-India handed over the sitting benches to DC, Central Delhi in the presence of other officers from Grid-India & MCD Hospitals at Poornima Sethi Multi Speciality Hospital, Kalkaji near Nehru Place, New Delhi.Read Also : NLCIL Employees Wins 3rd prize in state level 'Enviro-Solver Hackathon'
News Must Read
- AI's Revolution: People disagree on how AI can change work life
- PM Modi to inaugurate first-ever National Training Conclave
- SECI and GRIDCO Odisha signed an agreement
- CIL Chairman Pramod Agarwal reviews WCL
- NHDC to construct 525 MW Pumped Storage Power Project to meet peak hour energy demand of MP
- Speeding up Hydro Power: CEA Fast-tracks Approval Mechanism for Pumped Storage Projects
- WhatsApp unveiled new feature called 'Channels'
- RBI not looking to withdraw 500 notes or re-introducing Rs 1,000 currency: Governor
- DRDO flight-tested ‘Agni Prime’ ballistic missile
- J&K Jaiswal Bridge over Chenab has been completed: Nitin Gadkari