Hardeep S Puri chaired Energy Ministers' session under 2nd Voice of Global South Summit
India's G20 org presidency became the Voice of the Global South to address critical energy issues, including a proposal for the African Union to attain permanent membership status within the G20.
New Delhi: Hon'ble Union Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas & Housing and Urban Affairs Sh. Hardeep Singh Puri chaired the Energy Ministers' session under the 2nd Voice of Global South Summit, today focusing on 'Affordable and Inclusive Energy Transition for Sustainable Development.
The 2nd Voice of Global South Summit, under the theme 'Global South: Together for Everyone’s Growth, Everyone’s Trust,' is committed to tackling the unique challenges faced by nations in the Global South. A united effort towards inclusivity, development, and trust.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
In the Voice of Global South Summit, Ministers and deputy Ministers from 14 nations convened to pave the way towards a cleaner, greener, and sustainable future laying a strong emphasis on collaboration. India's G20 org presidency became the Voice of the Global South to address critical energy issues, including a proposal for the African Union to attain permanent membership status within the G20.
India’s broad diversification of its energy policy underscores its commitment to mitigate climate change while supporting national interests and meeting India’s energy demand.
Hon'ble Union Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas & Housing and Urban Affairs Sh. Hardeep Singh Puri invited Global South nations to join the Global Biofuels Alliance, a key initiative of India's G20 presidency. Aimed at bolstering cooperation for a cleaner, sustainable future.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard