Hindi Fortnight inaugurated at NTPC Coal Mining Headquarters
On the day of observing Hindi Diwas on Thursday, NTPC Coal Mining Headquarters, Ranchi inaugurated the Hindi Fortnight under the guidance of Shri Animesh Jain, Chief General Manager (In-charge) in the august presence of senior officials, head of the departments and employees.
To celebrate the day in a befitting manner, employees took the Hindi Pledge which aimed for the propagation of Hindi in day-to-day life.Read Also : NSIC organises 2nd India-Taiwan SME Cooperation Forum
On the occasion, Shri Jain shared about the importance of Hindi language which has been prevalent for ages. He said that according to Article 343 of the Constitution, the official language of the Indian Union is Hindi, and the script is Devanagari. Therefore there is a need to be more conscious about the implementation of the official language.
Chief General Manager (in-charge) said that NTPC being a Government of India enterprise has the responsibility to conduct official work in Hindi language in the interest of the general public and nation.Read Also : REC signs loan agreement with RUMSL
Various competitions like Hindi Commentary, Official Language Quiz, Hindi PPT Presentation and Poetry Recitation for housewives and children shall be organized during Hindi Pakhwada.
In his concluding remarks , Shri Jain made an appeal to use Hindi as much as possible through Digital mode i.e computers and various mobile apps like e-mail, WhatsApp, social media and implement Hindi more in official work. The program concluded with a Hindi signature campaign by the employees.Read Also : Day 2 at CPSEs Roundtable & Exhibition 2023: CVO visited GAIL stall
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus