Hindustan Copper Q4 Results: Net profit strikes up 49% to Rs 132 Cr
New Delhi: Hindustan Copper Limited, the central public sector undertaking under the Ministry of Mines on Friday, May 19, 2023, reported an increase in its fourth-quarter profit, which ended 31st March 2023. The PSU reported a growth of 48.7 per cent year-on-year at Rs 132.3 Crore for Q4 Financial Year 2022-23. Following the corresponding quarter, last year the company reported a net profit of Rs 89 crore.
Hindustan Copper revenue in the March quarter stood at Rs 559.8 crore and Rs 545.5 crore stood in the corresponding period of the preceding fiscal.Read Also : NLCIL Employees Wins 3rd prize in state level 'Enviro-Solver Hackathon'
EBITDA increased 22.1 per cent to Rs 186 crore final quarter of this fiscal over Rs 152.4 crore in the corresponding period in the previous fiscal. The company's board also recommended the dividend for the financial year of Rs 0.92 should be paid on each share with a face value of Rs. 5Read Also : Prerana Ladies Club organised CSR initiative
News Must Read
- AI's Revolution: People disagree on how AI can change work life
- PM Modi to inaugurate first-ever National Training Conclave
- SECI and GRIDCO Odisha signed an agreement
- CIL Chairman Pramod Agarwal reviews WCL
- NHDC to construct 525 MW Pumped Storage Power Project to meet peak hour energy demand of MP
- Speeding up Hydro Power: CEA Fast-tracks Approval Mechanism for Pumped Storage Projects
- WhatsApp unveiled new feature called 'Channels'
- RBI not looking to withdraw 500 notes or re-introducing Rs 1,000 currency: Governor
- DRDO flight-tested ‘Agni Prime’ ballistic missile
- J&K Jaiswal Bridge over Chenab has been completed: Nitin Gadkari