How TaxReply aims to build affordable GST Library for small and medium size tax firms in India
Today, TaxReply has a daily active users of more than 25,000, who are taking benefits from TaxReply Platform.
GST is no more a simple tax, specially when it comes to deal with frequent changes introduced by Govt time to time. In today’s time, the main problem of GST Professionals is to stay updated on latest changes in GST specially for small & medium size tax firms and professionals.
TaxReply is proving to be an angel for such tax professionals. TaxReply was founded in 2013 with an aim to ease out tax compliances and specially by providing high quality low cost tax library for Indian Professionals.Read Also : AAI conducts four-day-long Advanced Training Session
According to Mr. Naresh Chand, a senior GSTP – TaxReply has helped thousands of fellow people by developing the online product at a reasonable cost.
TaxReply was founded by FCA Mohit Jain in 2013 with an aim to reach every corner of India specially Tier II or Tier III cities, from where thousands of small and medium size practitioners works.Read Also : NTPC Bongaigaon conducts mass pep talk
Talking about the journey of TaxReply, it was initially launched in 2013 as in income tax portal, However after the implementation of GST in India in year 2017, TaxReply launched its Digital GST Library for GST professionals. TaxReply GST Library has been designed specially for the Chartered Accountants, lawyers and tax practitioners to minimise their time to search for the data they are looking for.
Today, TaxReply has a daily active users of more than 25,000, who are taking benefits from TaxReply Platform.Read Also : Coal India organises workshop on Reform of Coal Mine closure
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi