HPCL signs four impactful MOUs during IEW - 2024
New Delhi: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation has signed four Memorandum of Understanding during a truly global gathering India Energy Week 2024 held in Goa.
1. HPCL has entered into an MOU with M/s StepOne Tech Limited, a Finland based company, envisioning the retrofitting of old vehicles with a eflexFuel Kits for compatibility with up to 85% ethanol-blended petrol.
2. HPCL signed MoU with Defence Institute of Bio-Energy Research (DIBER) for collaborative research activities for production of Sustainable Aviation Fuel from Camelina Sativa. The goal is to achieve a 75% reduction in carbon emissions compared to standard ATF.
3. HPCL partners with M/s KOKO Networks to explore ethanol cooking technology in India. KOKO, with its world's largest ethanol cook stove factory in Gujarat, manufactures stoves running on bioethanol fuel.
4. HMEL signed MoU with HPCL to market MS & HSD for retail and bulk marketing, with a focus on setting up retail outlets.
News Must Read
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM
- How RVNL's share takes boom today..