IIM Hyderabad organises Two Days workshop
New Delhi: The Indian Institute of Metals, Hyderabad Chapter has organized Two days workshop "Metallurgy for Non metallurgist: Industrial Practices". It was inaugurated by Shri Jayesh Ranjan (IAS), Principle Secretary (ITE & C) and department of Industries & Commerce, Telangana.
Around 150 professionals from various MSMEs, private industries, academia has participated.
Lectures on the Basic principles of Metallurgy, Heat treatment, Corrosion, Powder Metallurgy, NDT, Metal Joining, Metal working were discussed.
Queries from participants regarding metallurgical problems were also addressed by experts in the respective area.Read Also : Bank of Baroda launches sixth part of Baroda Kisan Pakhwada
Dr SK Jha, C&MD MIDHANI and Chairman, IIM Hyderabad Chapter thanked the sponsers of the program.
Shri T. Muthukumar, Director (Production & Marketing), MIDHANI was also present on the occasion.Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'