IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
More than 500 teams from 700 colleges including premier ones are participating in the carnival this year.
IIM Lucknow bagged the first prize of the eventful NTPC Electron Regional Finals of Northern Region 2023 followed by IIT BHU in the second and IIT Kanpur in the third position.
It was a close competition with teams competing for the title till the end. Shri Saket Kumar Jha and Shri Soumavo Ghosh of IIM Lucknow won the title of NTPC Electron Regional Finals; Shri Aman Bhaskar and Shri Ashutosh Tomar from IIT BHU came second and Shri Bhavya Gary and Shri Arya Pinaki of IIT Kanpur secured the third position.
This year, NTPC Electron quiz in Northern Region, has generated a lot of interest amongst the students and has seen an overwhelming response from across colleges of cities/towns in the Northern Region. A total of 205 teams registered for the event encompassing 410 students.
The top three teams of the Regional Final will represent Northern Region in the National Finale of NTPC Electron Quiz 2023.
Shri Praveen Saxena, Regional Executive Director, congratulated the winners and participants and appreciated the initiative to promote the culture of quizzing among the younger fraternity.
NTPC undertakes Electron Quiz every year for students of reputed Engineering colleges and Management Institutes from all over the country to enable them gain knowledge, seek opportunities to excel beyond academics. More than 500 teams from 700 colleges including premier ones are participating in the carnival this year.
While regional rounds are conducted in cities like Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Patna, Lucknow and Noida, the Semi-Final and National Finale are scheduled to be held on 6th & 7th December at Noida.Read Also : NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
News Must Read
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM