IISc Bengaluru signs MoU with CCRAS
The agreement was exchanged between Rangarajan, Director IISc and Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha, Secretary, Ministry of Ayush on 24th September 2022 at IISc Bengaluru.
New Delhi: Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru & Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) signed an MoU today. The agreement was exchanged between Rangarajan, Director IISc and Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha, Secretary, Ministry of Ayush on 24th September 2022 at IISc Bengaluru.
Prof. Navakanta Bhat, Dean, Division of Interdisciplinary Sciences, IISc Bangalore, Sulochana Bhat, Head, Central Ayurveda Research Institute (CARI), Bengaluru, Dr. Kishore Kumar, Professor (Ayurveda), NIMHANS Bengaluru, Dr. Shubhashree, Research Officer and Dr. Kavya, Consultant CARI Bengaluru were present.
This was a historic event and the discussion between Director IISc and Secretary, Ayush opened up avenues for future collaboration in areas of advanced research, academic programmes, training & validation of integrative clinical care.Read Also : Hardeep S Puri review developed facilities at consecrated Namo Ghat
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'