India Energy Week 2024: A remarkable energy dialogue to commence in Goa
The nation is soon going to witness the pinnacle of energy dialogue- India Energy Week 2024 which will be hosted in Goa and inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
New Delhi: The event is going to be commenced under the domain of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India, with the backing of the Federation of Indian Petroleum Industry. As India is gearing up to meet its energy demands, the event will serve as a testament to India's commitment to technological advancements and its role to pursue a clean and green energy future.
The event will be organised in Goa with effect from 6 to 9 February. The India Energy Week 2024 will host two influential conferences where the strategic conference would be graced up by global energy ministers, CEOs, policymakers and business leaders will deliberate on trends shaping the future of energy.Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
Similarly, the technical conference offers technical expertise for the engineers, project managers and innovators driving India's transition in the energy sector. It will corely focus on cutting-edge research and industry best practices and will be a cornerstone for those navigating the intrinsic approaches of the evolution process. With a thriving economy and a burgeoning population, the country stands at the forefront of discussions surrounding the future of energy.
The dynamic platform is encompassing to foster international collaboration stance with significant delegates.
With over 35,000 attendees, 350 exhibitors, 400 speakers and 4000 and above delegates from 100 countries, it would amplify the diversified meaningful dialogues and partnerships to manifest global opportunity.Read Also : NTPC Wins 23rd Inter CPSU Cricket Tournament
Almost 350 exhibiting companies are engaged with a diverse audience of energy professionals and it will surely provide a nexus for domestic and international energy business. The number of exhibitors for this IEW 24' is expected to be more than 900 [30% growth]. There is a 25% increase in exhibition area of about 18.5 sqm in 2024 while 23.15 sqm was in 2023.
The minister of petroleum, Hardeep Singh Puri has briefly explained that the event will feature six country pavilions from Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, Russia, Uk and the USA, while, a Make in India Pavilion is also planned to showcase over 300 exhibitors with a special focus on Indian MSMEs in the energy sector.Read Also : 3 lakh CR annual defence production & Rs 50K crore exports expected by 2028-29: Rajnath Singh
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong