India Post & Canada Post signed a bilateral Tracked Packet agreement
Now India has this service with 39 partner countries and is in line with India's focus on increasing exports.
New Delhi: India Post & Canada Post signed a bilateral Tracked Packet agreement on 7th June 2023 to start International Tracked Packet Service. The agreement is an important step towards promoting cross-border e-commerce exports between the two countries.
Read Also : Road & Transport Ministry Maps Entire NHs to Remove Potholes
The service will provide a competitive shipping solution for packets up to 2.0 kg with a tracking facility and fulfil a major demand of exporters. Now India has this service with 39 partner countries and is in line with India's focus on increasing exports.Read Also : Gas Conclave 2023: Assam Govt, Industry Leaders Gather to Discuss Future of Natural Gas
Canada Post, a Crown corporation that functions as the primary postal operator in Canada. It operates as a group of companies called The Canada Post Group. It employs approximately 64,000 full and part-time employees. The Corporation holds an interest in Purolator Courier, Innovapost, Progistix-Solutions and Canada Post International LimitedRead Also : REC Limited collaborates with SAI and AFI
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi