Indian Oil Chairman, met Kanchana Wijesekera, Minister of Power & Energy, Sri Lanka
Goa: Mr S M Vaidya, Chairman of Indian Oil Corporation Limited, met Kanchana Wijesekera, Minister of Power & Energy, Sri Lanka, at the sidelines of India Energy Week 2024.
Mr Vaidya was joined by Mr Sujoy Choudhury, Director of Planning & Business and Mr N Senthil Kumar, Director (Pipelines), Indian Oil.
Read Also : THDCIL conferred with prestigious 1st Prize for ‘Advancement in Green Mobility
The high-level meeting was focused on exploring new vistas of energy opportunities in Sri Lanka and how IndianOil can cater to the rising energy needs of the island nation. IndianOil affirmed its commitment to strengthening the India-Sri Lanka ties through impactful business collaborations.Read Also : HPCL and Birmingham University join hands
News Must Read
- Cyber Frauds: Kotak Mahindra Employees arrested for opening 2,000 fraudulent accounts
- Grid India Wins Rs. 272.68 Cr NBCC E-Auction for 61,000 Sqft in Ayurvigyan Nagar
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention