Indian Overseas Bank increases interest rates on deposits
The bank has also increased the offered rate from 10 to 35 basis points Maximum for term deposits.
Indian Overseas Bank CP Branch
New Delhi: Chennai-based public sector bank, Indian Overseas Bank introduced a special maturity period bucket of 1000 days for Domestic/NRO Retail Term deposit w.e.f. 13.09.2022 of 6.50% ( For Senior Citizens).
The minimum amount of deposit is Rs 1 lakh, the bank said in a statement.
For others, the Bank will offer 6% for a Special Maturity period bucket of 1000 days for Domestic/NRO Retail Term deposit.
The bank has also increased the offered rate from 10 to 35 basis points Maximum for term deposits. For Senior citizens, an Additional Rate of 0.50%, and for Super Senior Citizens (aged 80 years and above) Additional rate of 0.75% continues.Read Also : Defence Ministry signs Rs 588 Cr contract for Digital Coast Guard project
News Must Read
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage
- CDS Inaugurates HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi, Hails HAL’s Commitment towards Atmanirbharta
- THDC India Limited and UJVNL's Joint Venture Secures 1719 MW Clean Energy Portfolio, Elevating Nation's Role in Net-Zero Emission Goals
- International Conference on Magnetic Materials and Applications (ICMAGMA-2023)