India's First 2G Ethanol production plant from Bio Mass of Bamboo in Assam
The Implementation of India’s first 2G Ethanol production plant from bamboo-based feedstock is in full swing at the ABRPL facility in Assam.
New Delhi: India will soon get its first Bio-Refinery to produce Bio Ethanol from BioMass of Bamboo in Assam, North East. Engineers India Limited is poised to assist the industry’s Energy Transition journey to achieve carbon neutrality Biofuel Energy.
The government of India has been pushing for self-sufficiency in petroleum products by replacing fossil fuels with renewable resources and one of the major thrust areas has been to promote technology for the production of ethanol from non-food feedstock and roll out of 20% ethanol blending in petrol by 2025.
The Implementation of India’s first 2G Ethanol production plant from bamboo-based feedstock is in full swing at the ABRPL facility in Assam. With its core engineering strength and technology scale-up capabilities.
Read Also : Advisor to PM Sh. Tarun Kapoor, Conducts Comprehensive Review at NTPC North Karanpura
The need and use of energy are rapidly increasing which change the way of energy production. It is necessary to produce more renewable energy, to replace fossil fuels.
News Must Read
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage
- CDS Inaugurates HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi, Hails HAL’s Commitment towards Atmanirbharta