Infosys allotted 5,11 lakh equity shares to eligible employees
New Delhi: India's Multinational IT company, Infosys on Sunday, May 14 informed that it has allotted 5,11,862 equity shares to its eligible employees on May 12.
In its BSE Filing on Sunday mentioned that the allotted shares are pursuant to the exercise of Restricted Stock Units. The shares have been under two schemes- the 2015 Stock Incentive Compensation Plan and Stock Ownership Program 2019.Read Also : Prerana Ladies Club organised CSR initiative
• 1,04,335 equity shares under the 2015 Stock Incentive Compensation Plan;
• 4,07,527 equity shares under the Infosys Expanded Stock Ownership Program 2019.
Read Also : Lok Sabha speaker Om Birla gives away Lion’s Roar to Restore SDG awards
"Consequently, on May 12, 2023, the issued and subscribed share capital of the Company stands
increased to Rs 20,749,373,460 divided into 4,149,874,692 equity shares of Rs 5 each," the company said.
News Must Read
- AI's Revolution: People disagree on how AI can change work life
- PM Modi to inaugurate first-ever National Training Conclave
- SECI and GRIDCO Odisha signed an agreement
- CIL Chairman Pramod Agarwal reviews WCL
- NHDC to construct 525 MW Pumped Storage Power Project to meet peak hour energy demand of MP
- Speeding up Hydro Power: CEA Fast-tracks Approval Mechanism for Pumped Storage Projects
- WhatsApp unveiled new feature called 'Channels'
- RBI not looking to withdraw 500 notes or re-introducing Rs 1,000 currency: Governor
- DRDO flight-tested ‘Agni Prime’ ballistic missile
- J&K Jaiswal Bridge over Chenab has been completed: Nitin Gadkari