Institution of Engineers India, Neyveli elects new office bearers for 2023-25
Shri. M. Venkatachalam, Director/Power was selected as President/IE and Shri. A. Eraniyan, Chief General Manager was selected for the post of Secretary/IE.
The Institution of Engineers (IE) India, Neyveli Local Centre conducted its Annual General Body Meeting on 29.10.2023. The meeting was presided over by Shri. K. Mohan Reddy, President/IE and Director/Planning & Projects. Shri. M. Senthil Kumar, Hon. Secretary/IE read out the Annual General Meeting Report for the year 2022-23.
Shri. A. Sekar, Council Member & Election Convener announced the names of newly elected office bearers for the period 2023-2025. Shri. M. Venkatachalam, Director/Power was selected as President/IE and Shri. A. Eraniyan, Chief General Manager was selected for the post of Secretary/IE.
Shri. M. Venkatachalam in his acceptance speech called upon the newly elected office bearers to involve themselves more for the functioning and developmental activities of Institution of Engineers, Neyveli Chapter. Shri. A. Eraniyan, Secretary/IE proposed the Vote of Thanks.Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage