IOCL, SAIL exchange MoU to supply Piped Natural Gas
This move aligns with SAIL's overarching objective to adopt environmentally friendly measures across its operations.
New Delhi: The Memorandum of Understanding between Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. and Steel Authority of India Limited - Salem Steel Plant marks a significant step forward in promoting the usage of cleaner and more sustainable energy sources. This move aligns with SAIL's overarching objective to adopt environmentally friendly measures across its operations.
The MoU signing between SAIL-SSP and IOCL for the supply of Piped Natural Gas (PNG) represents a progressive step in SAIL's journey towards sustainable and environmentally conscious steel production.Read Also : Shri Ashwini Vaishnaw chaired meeting of Consultative Committee for Ministry of Railways
Through collaborative approaches and strategic partnerships, Steel Authority of IndiaLimited continues to demonstrate its commitment to embracing innovative solutions and driving progress within the industry.
This MoU serves as a testament to SAIL's proactive and forward-thinking approach, and it sets the stage for future collaborations that will further enhance the company's standing in the steel sector.Read Also : Shri P Upadhyay INAS takes over as Director General of Naval Armament
News Must Read
- PFC bids farewell to Shri R.S. Dhillon, CMD
- CIL increased non-coking coal prices by 8%; expects Rs 2703 Cr Revenue
- Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi reviewed NCL's performance
- NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
- Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
- Salim G. Purushothaman assumed additional charge of CMD, BCL
- Union Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 1st Mining Start Up Summit at IIT Bombay
- MOIL double its digit production target in FY’24; Reports 250.59 cr profit in FY23
- ISRO launches GSLV NVS-01 mission
- WAPCOS and NLCIL's strategic collaboration for various development projects