IRCTC announced new tourist package – Mata Vaishno Devi, Haridwar and Rishikesh; Check Details
Starting from Secunderabad railway station, the Bharat Gaurav train covers important pilgrim and historical places in north India with stoppages in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Maharashtra
Hyderabad: With the Bharat, Gaurav train receiving a positive response with a consistent 100 per cent patronage over the South Central Railway (SCR) zone, the Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) on Thursday announced a new tourist package – Mata Vaishno Devi, Haridwar and Rishikesh.
Starting from Secunderabad railway station, the Bharat Gaurav train covers important pilgrim and historical places in north India with stoppages in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Maharashtra. The 8 nights and 9 days package also covers the Vaishno Devi temple darshan arrangement. However, tourists who wish to travel from Katara to the temple by either pony or doli or helicopter service, need to book on their own.Read Also : Shri Ashwini Vaishnaw chaired meeting of Consultative Committee for Ministry of Railways
The train avoids the difficulties involved in individual planning and making arrangements like suitable trains, accommodation and food for the passengers and comes with all travel facilities, accommodation, and catering arrangements, officials said.
For more details, one can visit the IRCTC official website.
Mata Vaishnodevi with Haridwar and Rishikesh – Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train:Read Also : Shri P Upadhyay INAS takes over as Director General of Naval Armament
Tour Itinerary – Secunderabad – Agra – Mathura – Vrindavan – Katra (Vaishnodevi) – Haridwar – Rishikesh – Secunderabad.
Tour Date – June 10 at 12 pm from Secunderabad railway station
Duration – 8 Nights/9 Days (from June 10 to 18)
Boarding / De boarding Stations – Secunderabad, Kazipet, Peddapalli, Ramagundam, Sirpurkagaz Nagar, Balharshah, Wardha and Nagpur.
Cost per head (Including GST):
– Economy Category (SL): Rs. 15,435.
– Standard Category (3AC): Rs. 24,735.
– Comfort Category (2AC): Rs. 32,480.
News Must Read
- PFC bids farewell to Shri R.S. Dhillon, CMD
- CIL increased non-coking coal prices by 8%; expects Rs 2703 Cr Revenue
- Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi reviewed NCL's performance
- NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
- Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
- Salim G. Purushothaman assumed additional charge of CMD, BCL
- Union Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 1st Mining Start Up Summit at IIT Bombay
- MOIL double its digit production target in FY’24; Reports 250.59 cr profit in FY23
- ISRO launches GSLV NVS-01 mission
- WAPCOS and NLCIL's strategic collaboration for various development projects