IREDA Celebrates Constitution Day
The webinar was conducted by Shri Nitesh Vyas – Member, Youngshala, Bhopal (MP) and former Constitutional values fellow of the school for democracy (Loktantrashala), Rajasthan.
New Delhi: Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd. (IREDA) celebrated Constitution Day, today, by organizing a webinar on “Indian Constitution, Idea of India”. Constitution Day, also known as "National Law Day" or “Samvidhan Diwas”, is celebrated in India on 26 November every year to spread the importance of the constitution and to spread the thoughts and ideas of Shri B.R. Ambedkar – the Father of the Constitution of India.
The webinar was conducted by Shri Nitesh Vyas – Member, Youngshala, Bhopal (MP) and former Constitutional values fellow of the school for democracy (Loktantrashala), Rajasthan. Shri Vyas emphasized on the importance of constitutional values and fundamentals of the Indian constitution and its relevance in current times.
CMD, IREDA addressed all IREDA officials virtually and mentioned that “The true spirit of celebrating Samvidhan Diwas lies in imbibing and implementing the four-fold ideals enshrined in the Constitution vis-à-vis Justice, Liberty, Equality and Fraternity. If we continue to endeavor to carry out these principles in our personal and professional lives and be true to this spirit, the Constitution can serve India for all times to come.”
The webinar was attended by Director (Technical) IREDA and other officials, virtually. The webinar was followed by administering pledge on Preamble of the Indian constitution at 11 AM.Read Also : 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
News Must Read
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore